If you are anything like us, you'd much rather go into your local store - where you can see and touch the products you are viewing on-line! The specialty retailers listed have recently been shipped the item – so you can simply give them a call to see if the product you love is still in stock, or visit one of the Brighton Collectible stores listed – these stores are sure to have the item in stock. Shop whichever way you want, and have fun finding your favorites!
Regional Manager (Retail) - East Coast , GA, DC, FL, IL
East Coast Regional Manager
The candidate will be based in either Atlanta, Washington, DC, Ft. Lauderdale or Chicago
Are you a dynamic and charismatic retail Regional Manager who builds a successful business through your passion for people, fashion and strategic sales to achieve results? Have you successfully developed talent and sales in multiple districts? Do you have a passion for leading and mentoring your sales teams through partnership, support and collaboration? Does coaching teams to build relationships, exceeding sales expectations and elevating them to greatness energize you? Do you attract great talent, assess and develop leaders to your teams? Are you an upwardly mobile leader who can provide significant value to our rapidly growing business? If so, you can now apply your talent and experience in our creative, fun, energetic and fashionable environment!
Brighton has a terrific opportunity for a highly visible Regional Manager overseeing 9 districts. In this senior leadership role there is a strong and important working relationship with the owner, Jerry Kohl, and many other key leaders of the business.
Our Regional Manager must be visionary and inspirational. They believe that success is defined not by their individual achievements, but by the success of their teams and the company. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to build and engage in a collegial environment, communicating our culture and values, coaching and educating, creating and mentoring a successful team…..simply, they are motivated with the incredible responsibility of building the very best specialty retail store in sales and team development!
information about the position
Information about our Company:
We are a company built with heart – for our people, our products, and our community! We are known throughout the retail industry for having happy, inspired and energetic Partners who provide extraordinary service and care to each and every customer. Visit us at www.brighton.com for more information.
Information about the Job:
As the Regional Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing approximately 90 Brighton Collectibles stores on the eastern half of the United States. Success is determined by ensuring the execution of customer service and business strategies and building customer loyalty through coaching and developing District Managers and store management teams. Additionally, as a member of the senior management team, you will be responsible for the development and execution of future growth strategies.
Our company Home Office is located in City of Industry, CA – 20 minutes east of Los Angeles. This is a field position requiring approximately 75% overnight travel. Our candidate will need to reside near a metropolitan city within our east coast territory.
• Ensure District Managers are focused on priorities and objectives of their business and people to maximize results
• Responsible for the continued development of DM skills to elevate their success
• Ensure DMs are building teams that reflect the brand, passion and commitment to the Brighton selling culture
• Proactively identify areas of opportunity with each direct report and be a strong and helpful resource in determining action plans
• Ability to be agile and change course when necessary
• Motivate the team towards the goals/strategy/vision of the company
• Ensure LP awareness and controls are being developed to support company profitability
• Celebrate successes through recognition vehicles that also reinforce behavior
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have 5+ years multi-district management experience in the retail industry overseeing a team of managers
• Has the ability to drive sales and motivate store teams through inspirational leadership
• Can operate with a high degree of autonomy in an organization with limited infrastructure
• Is a creative and strategic thinker and demonstrates the ability to propose and implement ideas and solutions
• Is energized by a high growth, high change environment…and both the good and the challenging aspects that come from that!
• Demonstrates the ability and flexibility to work well in “the grey” and can take a deep breath and have a good laugh when things don’t go exactly as planned
• Has the passion for building not maintaining
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation, and listening) and the desire to interface comfortably at all facets of the organization
how to apply
Please visit the Careers section under the About Us tab at our company website www.brighton.com and apply to the East Coast Regional Manager (Retail) position or by sending your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
For more information about this opportunity, please call 800-235-8748 x 1022.