If you are anything like us, you'd much rather go into your local store - where you can see and touch the products you are viewing on-line! The specialty retailers listed have recently been shipped the item – so you can simply give them a call to see if the product you love is still in stock, or visit one of the Brighton Collectible stores listed – these stores are sure to have the item in stock. Shop whichever way you want, and have fun finding your favorites!
Want to work for the best of the best? Just like you? Our Ladies Brand of Brighton Jewelry, Handbags and Accessories, a brand that millions of consumer love to buy our Western Brands, some of the best in the industry... Justin and Tony Lama and our belts, a brand that has been worn by some of the most successful golf athletes while winning their championship games have been part of our history for more than 40 amazing years! Be a part of our legacy!
The Systems Administrator's responsibility will to be to work with the IT group to support and maintain the LAN/WAN related network services, and support the end users of these sites. This includes the coordination, implementation, and maintenance of all network resources and services including server, workstation, phone, printers, and other peripheral connectivity. The candidate will be responsible for providing end user support and assisting with the support of infrastructure resources (VMware clusters, SAN storage, etc), as well as other network staff and user needs. The candidate will serve as the first point of contact for day-to-day end user issues, work with the IT group on larger scale projects within the company, and as serve as a point of contact for technical issues that happen outside of standard business hours.
information about the position
- Provides end user support and incident resolution
- Installs, supports, and maintains desktop/Laptop hardware and software
- Support of server architecture (hardware and software)
- Support of Intertel phone system
- SAN Storage administration (EQL, Netapp)
- Management of system backups and restores
- Management of Microsoft Windows XP/Win7/2003/2008 environment to include:
- User and computer account management, to include permissions and access rights
- Configuration and management of Group Policy
- Support and management of domain
- Management of Redhat/Linux OS environments
- Maintenance and update of system site documentation
- Development and support of user documentation, policies, procedures, and training relative to our environment
- Conduct research and evaluation of new and emerging products and services relative to our environment
- Assist with maintaining vendor relations, engaging them when needed for service or support
- Serve as part of an on-call team to support users and environment as needed
- Other duties may be assigned based on need
- 3-5 years in a systems/network administration role with hands on experience in a Windows/Redhat environment
- Prior 2-3 years in a Helpdesk role with hands on experience in Hardware/software support.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft exchange
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and services to include:
- Group Policy administration
- Analysis of system logs
- File and Printer sharing
- Full understanding of networking concepts and topology to include VPN and remote access
- Full understanding of NAI/Endpoint protection concepts
- Full understanding of server virtualization (ESX) and centralized storage (NAS and SAN)
- Filemaker server administration is a Plus.
Certification in Microsoft Server/Exchange and Redhat/Linux Server
CompTia A+ with networking